Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

It drives me crazy that I don't  have a new post at least every other day.  I don't know why.  I log in and read the blogs that I follow every day, but usually by the time I'm done reading them I have to change a diaper or fix a bottle or something :)  Or I take advantage of the fact that Isabel is sleeping so I sleep or shower.  Sometimes I even have enough time to eat or dry my hair haha.  SO anyways, I took her to her first fiesta last Saturday.
She was rockin it in her Apple Bottom Jeans onesie.

The party was for Lizeth's communion and Celeste's 6th birthday.  I didn't get a picture of Celeste but she was adorable.  This is Lizeth and her cousins.
The next day we took a trip to Ogden because my sister-in-law was being induced.  At 4:30 PM Gryffin Scott Vroman was born.
He was 7 lbs 13 oz and 21 inches long.

This is me and Isabel with my oldest brother, Vic and Gryffin.

And here's Isabel being freakin-dorable-icious again.  As of Thursday she was 8 lbs 4 oz and 19 3/4 in long.

Happy Father's Day to all the Daddies out there.  Especially to my Daddy, and to Isai, and my older brothers.

2 comments: