Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We're Down to the Wire

The wedding is 10 days away people!
Ta-daaa!!!!!  Yes.  Finally I have a ring!  Oh and he has his too...  Princess cut, .14k, (who ever said size matters was smoking crack because my ring is gorgeous mmk?), tension set.  The wedding band has 11 princess cut diamonds that total .25k.  His band is awesome as well.  I can't remember what the name of the stuff is that it's made out of but it's dark gray and it's uber strong and won't scratch (I'm a thinker.  I knew he would need something durable cause he works construction.)  The ring salesman said it's one of the most durable rings available and it's a fairly new thing.  They just came up with it a few years ago and it was like a couple thousand bucks a ring, but now it's only a couple hundred (Score!)  I'm a cheap ass if you didn't notice.  He wanted to get me a bigger ring.  It was nice but it was like $500 more than this one and I'm pretty sure I like this one better anyways.

We've picked out his tux and paid for it, today I paid the rest of my dress and picked it up and it's in the spare bedroom at my grandma's (because he's a peeker.)  We've got everything figured out for the centerpieces. . . . .um.....there's more we've taken care of, but I'm kind of being rushed right now and I can't think straight when people are rushing me *ahem*.

Look at my baby!  She used to scream when I put her on her stomach but she likes it better now and she's getting pretty close to rolling over.

This is her and her buddy Rylee Kae.  Rylee was born a month and ten days before Isabel and was a whopping 10 POUNDS!!!  She kept pulling on Isabel's shirt and Isabel didn't really appreciate it.....I can't wait till these two are bigger, it's gonna be adorable.  And at the same time it will be like hell on legs, but whatever haha.  Well, I can't think of what else I was gonna say because, like I said, someone is rushing me, so peace out until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment