Monday, October 4, 2010

Another Milestone!

Guess what Isabel did today!!!  She ROLLED!!!!!  From belly to back!  It was SO exciting.  I worked from 11 to 1 and then I came home and I had to go back to work at 5.  But anyways when I came home at 1 me and Cangrejo were going to go get a Subway.  Well I was playing with Isabel on the floor while Cangrejo was doing his hair (cause he's a little obsessive) and I put her on her tummy and she ALMOST ROLLED!  So I started yelling for Cangrejo to come upstairs and then she wouldn't do it.  So as soon as he went back downstairs SHE ROLLED!!!  MY BABY ROLLED!  And then I squealed and she started crying because I scared her... Whoops.  Cangrejo heard me screaming so he came up and she ROLLED AGAIN!  It was just so freakin exciting.  Now she's just chillin on my lap chewing on her hand.  Cangrejo was holding her just now but when he lifted her above his head she threw up.....ALL OVER HIS FACE!  It was hilarious.  My dad really got a kick out of it.

Sooo tomorrow Cangrejo's grandparents are flying in from El Salvador.  It makes me excited to see how excited he is about them coming.  He never knew his dad and his mother passed away when Cangrejo was 4 years old so his grandparents raised him.  He hasn't seen his Grampa in 4 years and he hasn't seen his Grama in 2.  I'm really nervous about meeting them and I don't know why.  I don't usually get nervous about anything, but I'm afraid they won't like me for some reason.  Maybe cause I can't cook.  I'm just afraid I won't be what his Grama expected for her hijo consentido.  I'm not worried about winning over Grampa.  I don't know why but old men always like me.  Weird.  Well, I smell like Americanized Mexican food sooo I'm gonna take a shower.  We have a new Honey Jabanero salsa at work and the smell is stuck to me.  Ewwww.  Peace out.  I'll let you know how things go with the "suegros".

No comments:

Post a Comment