Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Mrs

So. . .I'M MARRIED NOW!  Which is pretty freakin awesome.  I don't really feel all that different.  But now it's like, we both go out with rings on and so people see that and it's like HA! I'm taken.  Or like BACK OFF that's my hubby!  And if people see our rings they're not thinking we're some young couple that's probably gonna break it off in the next couple months, it's like we're legit!  We went dancing for a friend's birthday last night and when I held my hand up for the guy at the door to stamp it, it was like BAM!  I'm married!  And then MY HUBBY steps up and puts his hand out and it's like BAM!  Meet the husband!  And then there's all the weird guys that come into my work and act all interested while I'm preparing their food and then I take my glove off to ring up their order and then BAM! again.  I'm married!  Well I'm hoping to post pictures of the wedding soon.  I talked to my awesome fake-big-sister Chelsey who took them for me today and she said she'd have the disc to me either tonight or tomorrow.  Seeing as tonight it over.......I'm hoping I get them tomorrow.  Well that's it.  I'm exhausted with a cold and my entire body aches so early to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment