Monday, October 25, 2010

5 Months ♥

My little Chabelita is 5 months old today!!!  She is getting so big and she's taking on such a huge personality.  She's started reaching for my mom and her Tio Oscar (Cangrejo's brother).  (I can understand reaching for my mom.  She's the shit.  Oscar on the other hand???  He's a different kind of shit.)  She's teething.  I can see the tips of 2 front bottom teeth and 2 back top teeth, which is exciting!  Except for her gums are really sore and every once in a while she'll bite to hard on one of her toys (or her hand(or my finger) and start screaming at the top of her lungs.  She's learning to scoot :)  Which is fun to watch until she gets frustrated and starts crying :(  Then it makes me sad cause I don't like to watch her struggle.


 

 Her first pumpkin she got from Grama!  She was pretty into it I think.
 Me and my mom were teaching her young.
Aww me and my nena (Yes, that's a skull with a bow on her onesie.)
Awww
 See Isabel?  See the plasma TV with the soccer game on it?  Yupp.  She already loves soccer.
 Her favorite thing to do.  Chew on her hand.
I had to throw in this pic of Cangrejo putting puzzles together with Mason.  They're best friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment