Friday, October 22, 2010

Wedding Post: Part 1

Okay people I have hundreds of pictures.  I'm not posting all of them, but it's still going to take a few posts to get this all taken care of.  Today's post: Before the ceremony.
Leavin' the house to get ready at my Grandma's
 Oh baby!
 If you've never worn one of these...you should try it.
 Helloooo Handsome!
 My dad doing his thing.  He cooked all the meat for the luncheon.
 Aunt Linda putting the cake stands together
 Getting strapped into my dress
 The bathroom was teeny tiny!
 Tori :)  Known her since 4th grade.  Been friends since 9th.  Love her.
Sister-in-law Tami and bestie Daisy getting Isabel dressed.
 Heating up the food
 Mom pinning on Cangri's corsage.
 Isabel and her Aunt Tami :)
 Aww
 Me and my oldest nephew Chay.
 With my papa.....(Yes those are tears haha)
 With my parents.  Yes, my dad's pocket square is hunter orange.  It was opening day of the Idaho elk hunt or something like that.  Being the awesome daughter that I am, I let him wear it.
Chay held my train for AT LEAST an hour and a half.  Seriously.  I owe him like 4 king sized Hershey bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment