Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Creepers

Okay people see the map at the bottom of the page???  That tracks you.  Creepy right?  It doesn't give me any personal information, it just tells me where you're at and what time you read it.  I don't even get names or anything.  So my point is, I KNOW YOU'RE READING MY BLOG!  Would it kill you to comment once in a while?  Haha okay, so you don't have to, but as one of my closest friends has said 'Josie lives to be complimented.'  Here's the catch---you don't even have to compliment me!  Just, you know, I like comments.  I like to know what people think about my stuff, whether it's negative or positive.  And if you have a blog, and I'm not already reading it, I would love to.  I mean, you're blog creeping me, so I should be able to blog creep you right?  Okay, so we're agreed.  Since this post was kind of a waste of all your time I'll leave you some pictures to look at.

 Aww :)  P.S.  If any of you want one of these adorable hats, you can buy one HERE.  My cousin's wife and her sister make them, along with various other adorable things.

 Just for the record, I was told to just wait in the van, so I wasn't supposed to be doing anything specific.
 Oh hey I got my hair dyed.  FOR FREE!
 It bothers me when I'm the only one smiling in a picture.  I feel like a lunatic.
Talk about chubby cheeks!

5 comments:

  1. So your baby is basically adorable :) I wish we were still better friends like we were when we were younger, but I'm glad that things are going good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katy :) Me too! Remember when we made 'fashion portfolios' cause we were gonna be designers? Haha. And you had that pet rat that I was afraid of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting a link to our etsy site. Bela's hat is a lot cuter on her than just sitting in the bag. I love your new hair color! I brought your present over to Leata's but didn't make the long walk over to deliver it to you. It's a book that I really liked that helped me with marriage. Everytime I read it I love Jess so much more and want to be a better person, so I hope you like it! See you on Thanksgiving I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Familia- Thanks :)

    Lisa- Yupp! I was going to tell you that I linked it and then I forgot, but I hope it brings you some business :) It's not like I have tons of followers lol. I'll have to run over to Leata's and get it, I look forward to reading it. See you on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete