Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Isabel Laughed!!!

Yeah!  That's right!  My baby girl laughed for the first time today!!!  Oh but guess what......I MISSED IT!  I was at work making fake Mexican food and Cangrejo got home from work and started talking to her AND SHE LAUGHED!!!!!  My mom told me when I got home.  I was kind of butt hurt.  And I let him know.  But he was so excited about it (and 7 hours later he's still excited) and it was so cute :)  So yeah, I'm still butt hurt that I missed my Isabel's first little giggle, but tomorrow it's just me and her until I go to work at 5 and gosh damn it I'M GONNA MAKE HER SMILE!

So I went to the doctor today.  (My 6 week appointment.  I was only 8 weeks late.)  I got that Mirena thing.  The one that's shaped like a T.  It hurt when he put it in cause it makes you cramp, but it wasn't too bad.  It's supposed to last 5 years, but I can have it taken out before then if we want.  I didn't really know that much about any other options but he told me about them and it seemed like the least annoying one because it doesn't release any hormones (because everyone knows I don't need any help with my mood swings.)  I was on the pill for a while when I was like 16 (yeah yeah I know 16)) and I freakin hated it cause it made me CRAZY.  Welllll, I'm going to bed.  So laterz.

No comments:

Post a Comment