Saturday, August 7, 2010

Making Plans

Soooo I'm planning a wedding.  And not just any wedding.  MY WEDDING.  I know what you're all thinking.  'Wow she's a fast mover.'  Not really.  I'm actually a very slow mover.  I started dating Cangrejo when Isai got sent to jail.  When I found out I was pregnant I broke up with him for really no good reason.  The date is set for October 10.  Yupp.  10.10.10.  Cool huh.  It was going to be 12.11.10. but we decided we can't afford a huge party with a baile and a comida like we wanted so we have less to plan so we can do it sooner!  We're planning on doing it in my back yard and just having a ceremony and a dinner for our family and our closest friends.  His grandparents are coming from El Salvador, which he is WAY excited about.  He hasn't seen them in like 3 years and they raised him so he misses them a lot.  If we have enough money we might drive to Vegas for a couple of days for a honeymoon but that's not set in stone yet.  Hopefully in about a year we can save up enough money to have a big party but for now this will be good enough for us.  I found the perfect dress but it was $1150 on sale for $850, but that was still pushing it.....shoving it really.  So me and mom looked in some little local shops and we found almost exactly the same dress for get this...$290!  Awesome!  And I can rent the veil and the slip and the corset bra!  Awesome times 10!

Anyways 2 of my totally awesome aunts offered to take our pictures for FREE.  So out of 346 pictures here are just a few of my favorites.
Haha children of the corn.
I think I like this one just cause I love my shoes even though you can't see them that well.
Aww how could I not love this picture?  The wind was even blowing through my hair!
Yeahhh, so I have no butt.
He looks so happy in this one :)
This one is my dad's favorite.  He says it really shows my personality haha
And of course we had to take some with Isabel :) ♥
My. Baby. Is. Adorable. The End.
Hahaha I know right?

No comments:

Post a Comment