Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"May the 4th be with you."

I never really thought much about mine and my mom's eating habits until all my friends started saying things about it.  How there's almost ALWAYS a cookie sheet of these really yummy cheerio bars above my microwave, and if it's not there, there's probably some homemade fudge hiding somewhere.  Sometimes you could find both.  Today we stopped at the grocery store just to see if they had chocolate milk because last time we went they were out of the brand that we like.  As you can see from this picture we took, they had chocolate milk.  Somehow, by the time we left, this is what was in our cart.  Chocolate pudding, chocolate milk, chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream, cherry chocolate chip ice cream, and then some random caramels.  In our defense, by the time we checked out we also had a bunch of green grapes.....but we also had a big bag of M&Ms.  I think part of my chocolate addiction comes from back when my mom was pregnant with me.  She was really really sick the whole time and couldn't ever keep food down, but for 1 week when she was 8 months along she could eat choc-o-diles (which were kind of like ho-ho's) and drink chocolate milk.  After a week she started throwing that up too.

But guess what!  I haven't eaten any of these things yet because for the past few days I've had a KILLER toothache.  It interferes with my sleeping more than the baby playing soccer with my bladder.  Okay, I went to the dentist a month ago and he said I didn't have any cavities.  Well, somehow, in the past 30 days a ginormous killer cavity has taken over half of my face.  It's giving me a headache and making me squint one eye and everything.  Today I called the dentist office, but the dentist wasn't in today.  They said tomorrow they're booked, but they could squeeze me in at 9:30.  As bad as I don't want to get up early enough to make it there at 9:30, if this toothache doesn't stop I'm going to just rip the tooth out of my face by myself.  So my fingers have been crossed all day that I won't go into labor before 9:30 tomorrow morning.

Soooo in honor of my big brother, Vic, happy National Star Wars Day.  Not kidding.  Today really is National Star Wars Day.  It's so people can say "May the 4th be with you."  Haha!!!  Get it?  Seriously, this is not a joke.  Actually, it might be, cause I just heard it on Craig Ferguson, but you never know these days.

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny, you look GREAT by the way!! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete