Friday, April 30, 2010

37 Weeks

Today I am at 37 weeks.  I'm due 3 weeks from today.  I'm trying to just relax and remain calm and everything, but I'm not gonna lie, I'M FREAKING OUT!  Not necessarily in a bad way I guess.  I just want her already!  I've washed most of her clothes and all of the crib sheets.  Yesterday I put the crib set in, which is adorable!  Now all it's missing is a baby!  I'll try to put a picture up eventually probably.  I've packed a bag for me to take to the hospital and I packed the diaper bag.  Tomorrow me and mom are going to buy the carseat.  I have been organizing and re-organizing all of the drawers in my room because I'm just trying to make things as functional as possible.  Yesterday I went to the doctor.  It was a pretty pointless visit and I wanted to cry.  All he really did was hurt me and then inform me that he couldn't reach my cervix so he couldn't tell if I was dilated.  But I did get to listen to her heartbeat again, which makes me wanna ball my eyes out everytime, but I refrained.  I'm pretty sure I am dilated because it's been pretty painful down there lately.  If you've been through this you know what I mean.  I have contractions a few times a day and every day they're a little bit stronger.  I've gotta say i've kind of enjoyed being pregnant, but now I'm ready to be not pregnant and to just have my baby girl with me already!
May 12th I'm having another baby shower.  One of my mom's friends and her daughters are throwing it for me and their inviting mostly the ladies that mom work with.  My mom's friend is a way cool lady and her oldest daughter calls me her little sister.
The 15th I'm having ANOTHER one.  My mom's sisters are throwing it and it's going to be for family and the ladies from church.  If Isabel is born by the time I have my other showers she'll just be attending them with me and I can show her off :D  With the luck in my family though she'll probably be born the day of one of my showers.  The same thing happened to my mom when she had my brother and my sister-in-law with her first son.

1 comment:

  1. That is one big belly you goth there, looks like she will be coming soon, Hang in there these are the hardest weeks as far as being ready is concerned.

    ReplyDelete