Friday, July 9, 2010

Amor de Lejos

So much has happened lately, and I just haven't had the motivation to blog any of it.  I'm sure some of you have heard 'amor de lejos, es amor de pendejos.'  For those of you that doesn't know what that means, I'm not so great at explaining, and it's so simple in Spanish, but I guess it's like 'love of people that are far away from each other, is love of dumb asses.'  Unfortunately this saying is starting to ring true in my situation.  Isai and I have done so well considering we haven't been able to talk face to face since September 18.  The distance is finally starting to take it's toll.  I'm not going to go into it, because I wouldn't even know what to say, and it's not something I'm going to parade all over where everyone can read about it.  I'm not going to go as far as to make anything 'facebook official' when it comes to whether or not we're still together, or whether we're giving it a rest, or whether we're giving up all together, because quite honestly, I'm not even sure what we're doing right now.  Also, there's always the chance that we could change our minds about whatever we decide on.

But on a better note, Isabel is 6 and a half weeks old :) and she's doing GREAT!


This was at the Cruise In
Here she is rockin some sunglasses, my friend Jackie was holding her.
and here, you know, just being adorable
Here's Isabel and Gryffin.  They're 19 days apart.  I can't wait til they're bigger and can run around together ♥
Mason went to the store with us and he was being an awesome helper ♥



1 comment:

  1. I hope everything works out for you. I know it must be so hard being apart. We are going to do my husbands visa and stuff and I am going to go to Mexico with him and if he does not get it I don't know what we are going to do. The saying that you were talking about reminds me of the saying "out of sight, out of mind" =(

    ReplyDelete