Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Hole- Part 1

Ok, so I'm pretty OCD about some things, but when it comes to my room I cannot keep it clean to save my life.  It was clean in August.  I'm talking perfectly spotless.  But that was when I moved into a dorm at the USU campus.  I didn't know at the time that I was pregnant and that morning sickness in that shitty little dorm all by myself was gonna suck so much.  October, after I broke the news to my parents, they let me move back home because Isai was already in jail and in the process of getting deported so it's not like I could live with him.  But between morning sickness and still trying to go to my college classes I didn't have the energy or the urge to unpack the right way so I just left everything in piles all over my room.  I was going to do it during Christmas break but then my dad had triple-bypass surgery and then my grandpa died so my mom was in need of some serious help with other things. 

As soon as I found out I was having a girl I went out and bought a crib.  The next day I set it up.  Instead of cleaning so there was room for it I just rearranged my piles of shit.  Well, I need room for baby stuff damn it and I think I've hit the 'nesting period' because I clean EVERYTHING now.  Today, my friend Daisy helped me get started on my room.  These pictures are of my room after we had already worked on it for about an hour and a half.

See my poor friend Daisy lost in all the clutter?  If you can find her I'll give you a cookie!;)(You wish)

Wish me luck.  I'm going to try to finish it tomorrow all by myself :D  When it's done you can see the after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment