Sunday, February 28, 2010

Am I crazy? Or is this okay?

Alright, I'm freaking out.  Friday I didn't get to talk to Isai, but he sent me a couple of texts.  My stupid phone has issues and so he only gets like 1 our every 20 messages that I send him.  Saturday I managed to get one through to him and I told him I had bought a card to call him and he texted back and said he would text me when he got out of work so that I could call him.  The text never came.  So at 9 I started calling him.  I called him probably 4 times and he never answered.  So this morning I started calling again.  No answer.  I left a voice message.  Today I've sent him 8 texts and between 7 and 9 I called a total of 16 times.  Sometimes it said that phone I was calling was out of service.  Sometimes it told me that the line was busy.  Sometimes it just rang and rang and rang and then disconnected.  Am I being crazy?  Do I need to just relax?  Or do I have reason to be concerned?  I'm just worried because Saturday he was supposed to pick up his sons and they were supposed to be with him until Tuesday.  I'm kind of afraid that his ex-wife went psycho and had him arrested, or beat up, or something.  If I don't hear from him tomorrow I'm going to start bugging his sister.

On a happier note, Baby Bel has been moving around like CRAZY today.  I dunno if it's because she's happy or if she's freaking out about her Papi too.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Thanks for following my blog I did not know I had a new follower until now- Thanks.
    Did you ever talk to him? I know the phones do that there a lot. I was trying to call my mother-in-law and it kept on saying to voicemail was full. Sorry your fiance was deported. Email me at crystalita83@gmail.com and maybe a freind of mine can help you get him back on a fiance visa! She is 110% trustable, she is going to do our papers when we are ready. A fiance visa is a lot faster too. Just let me know and I will put you in contact with her.

    ReplyDelete