Monday, March 1, 2010

It's a Better Day

Phew!  I finally talked to Isai today.  I guess his phone had died on Saturday and I'm assuming my calls weren't going through Sunday or today because of the calling card that I got.  I usually get 80 Cell cards but the store where I always get them were out of those ones so I got one called La Aguantadora.  I called over and over again today and it kept saying the line was busy, but I knew that wasn't true because he kept texting me asking if I was ever gonna call and if I was mad at him, and obviously I was texting him back but my stupid phone wasn't sending the texts through.  So around 9 I borrowed my mom's car (cause mine is in getting a new windshield so that it will pass inspection because my plates expired today) and I drove all the way into Logan.  I bought an 80 Cell because the store got a new shipment of them and I called before I even left the parking lot and YES!  THE CALL WENT THROUGH!!!  It was so good to hear his voice :) I really needed it, and he was relieved to know that I wasn't mad at him (because my wrath can be pretty ferocious.)

Anyways.  So, Thursday night I was all sorts of excited cause I was gonna watch Craig Ferguson.  His show started and like 5 minutes into it, it switched programs!!!  Just like that!  All of a sudden I was watching Montel Williams make smoothies in that stupid blender of his!!!  I was really upset.  Friday I went out with Daisy and so I wasn't home to watch Craig Ferguson.  But today is a Monday :) and Craig Ferguson will be on, as usual.  And I'll watch it.  It's a good day.  I finally got to talk to Isa, I get to watch Craig Ferguson, and even though Jake on The Bachelor picked Vienna, I can still be happy :)  Because even though I lost all respect for him when he sent Tenley home, I know that one day, Vienna will screw him over just like she did to her ex-husband and her ex-fiance and he'll realize what a DUMB ASS he really is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment