Monday, March 15, 2010

Shit. On. Toast.

Description of yesterday: Shit On Toast. 

Yeah, it was a really bad day.  It started out half decent I guess.  I went with Melo to get her nails done and then she took me to El Toro Viejo for some amazing chicken fajitas.  Then she went home to do her hair and make-up and pick up her son and then she was going to come to my house. 
Meanwhile, my other friend came to visit because he hasn't seen Melo since she got home from Georgia.  I have to admit, I like attention and I have the tendency of getting kind of jealous.  So, when Melo took forever to get here, George decided to hang out with my little brother.  Why?  Because I wanted to go for a walk and talk to him about stuff, but my little brother was going to check all of our window wells for mice and shoot them.  Obviously, he chose the funner one of the two options.  Whatever. 
I was getting kind of impatient so I texted Melo to see if she was coming or if she was going to ditch me for her not-boyfriend and her other friend, because that's all she's done ever since she got home from Georgia.  She said she was almost ready.  Half an hour later she called.  She was almost at my house and her son threw up all over the car so she was going back home to clean up.  This is understandable, I didn't mind this at all lol.
However, I did mind when she came to my house 45 minutes later and Julian threw up peanut M&Ms all over the carpet in my room and then left without cleaning it up.  Yeah.  I was a little bit pissed.  
So then Isa called ♥.  This made me happy.  But I was already so stressed that I started crying and I'm sure it looked ridiculous because we were talking on webcam and I'm sitting there on the floor of my bedroom, balling my eyes out, and scrubbing shit looking throw up out of my carpet.  It was awful.  So I talked to him for a while and then he had to go so I told him I would go buy a phone card and call him later.
After dinner my dad brought up how he thinks it's a bad idea to go to Mexico when the baby is only 2 months old.  Maybe it is, maybe it's not.  But I've made up my mind.  There are babies in Mexico and they do live.  What's so hard to understand?
So I bought the card and called Isa.  I don't know what his deal was but he was not in a very good mood and we ended up fighting.  Great.  He accused me of only wanting to be with him because I'm having his baby.  Seriously?  SERIOUSLY???  If I was only with him for that, I would have given up a long time ago.  I wouldn't put all this work and stress into getting him back to the States.  I would find someone else to be with.  It wouldn't even be hard to find someone else, and he knows it.
Anyways, the card ran out of money and the call ended and I cried for 2 hours until I fell asleep.  
Today he called ♥.
I knew it.  He apologized for being a butt head and said he wanted to talk on webcam.  Okay.  The old me would have been like, screw you, I'm pissed.  But for some reason, I felt kinda bad cause I said some things that weren't so nice last night too.  So we talked and everything is better :).  He really wants me to go to Mexico to have the baby.  I really want to.  I don't have the heart to tell him I still don't have my passport.  Besides the fact that I'm terrified of going into labor and having a baby somewhere that I'm not familiar with and where I won't be able to understand everything the doctors are telling me, and his English isn't all that great so it's not like he could translate.  Not to mention, I have medication that I have to take every day and I wouldn't have a way of refilling the prescriptions every month.  And then there's the whole traveller's alert thing going on, that unfortunately, my dad heard about. 
I want to be in Mexico more than anything right now.  I just don't know how it would work out.
Ugh.  Okay.  I'm done venting.  Sorry.   

No comments:

Post a Comment