Monday, March 29, 2010

Like, shoes.

Welllll, I guess I'll give you what I promised yesterday.  I'm going to show you Isai's ugly shoes.  Just a warning, if you have any small children or perhaps an elderly person with a heart condition anywhere near you, send them to another room, because these shoes just might cause damage to them.  Also, if you have a weak stomach you should probably just skip over this one.  In case you decide to keep going, just keep in mind that you've been warned. 

There you have it.  Do you feel nauseated???  Violated maybe???  Or perhaps you just understand how much I actually love this man because I stayed with him despite his lack of taste for footwear.  In his defense though, he stayed with me even though he hated my chuck all-stars.  I have 2 pairs.  Some low cut black and white ones and some green high tops.  Plus I have two chuck immitations.  One pair of low cut red ones and one pair of double layered black/blue plaid ones.  I guess I should have taken pictures of them to.  Oh well.  I did take pictures of Isabel's shoes!!!
Adorable right??!! 
And this is the dress that I got for her to wear when we go to the beach!!! 
I've only been to the ocean once.  It was Rockaway Beach, Oregon, and it was April so it was pretty darn cold.  It was gorgeous, but it was to cold to go in the water so we just walked around on some cool rocks and picked some mussels off of them so we could go back to where we were staying and cook them.  For those of you who haven't had mussel, just soak a deflated balloon in garlic and chew on it.  That's pretty much all you're missing.
Anyways, Isai wants to take me to Acapulco, but from some of the things I've been hearing lately, I'm thinking I won't feel bad if he takes me somewhere else.  

Well, that's all for today, but come back tomorrow cause Mom's being crafty again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment