Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What a hunk!!!

Talked to my Isa today :)  He's a babe.  Or at least I think so.  He was already kinda tough, but now he's working at a tortilleria and he has to carry bags of corn and flour and stuff around and he had on a wife beater tank top today.  His arms just looked so buff and wonderful haha.  He also got a hair cut.  His hair kind of stands on end all the time.  Straight up.  Straight.  Not like he got out of bed and it's messy, stand on end.  Each individual hair is just like it's trying it's hardest to get as far away from his head as it can!  I've tried to make his hair lay down with water and gel and hats and bandanas, just for the heck of it.  But nothing will make his hair lie flat on his head!  Not that it's a bad thing!  But it looks really nice when he gets it cut.  AND he got his ears pierced.  I don't know what it is about those little, square, fake diamonds, but I LOVE EM!!!  He wasn't a fan of my blonde hair.  Which was kind of upsetting.  But he's never seen me with blonde hair, and it's my natural color.  I think he just needs to get used to it.  His earring reminded me of this one time right after I met him.  Him and his friend went to a party and they came back and his lip was pierced.  Off center.  They had some girl at the party do it, so I'm just assuming she was drinking haha, and he must have been to because I don't know why else he would let some drunk stranger near his face with a needle.  I'm pretty sure the stud they used wasn't sterile because the next day it was red, and swollen, and there was all sorts of nasty juices leaking out of it.  He took it out.  Thank God.  He says he's going to get it pierced again.  I was like, Papi you are not the brightest crayon in the box.  When the baby is old enough she is gonna LOVE playing with that thing and it's gonna really hurt when she just yanks it out.  He says he doesn't mind, but.....one day.....he'll realize that once again, I was right.  And when I'm holding a tissue to his bleeding chin, I will remind him that I was right again.  And, of course, how much I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment