Friday, March 12, 2010

Babies and Gal Bladders

Today I saw Alice In Wonderland.  Again.  It's still good the second time!

Some more exciting news, approximately 9 WEEKS TIL BABY BEL ARRIVES!!! And only one month until MY birthday!  I didn't even remember about my birthday until yesterday I got a text from Isa reminding me :) he's such a sweetie.  I have to admit, whenever he sends me cute messages I save them in my phone and now there's so many that I'm sending them to my e-mail so that I can delete them off of my phone and make more space.  Oh, and also, 2 of my cousins are pregnant!  Jess and Lisa are expecting in September and Scott and Roxanne are expecting in October.  By the end of this year, my grandma will have 14 great-grandchildren.  Holy cow. 

I think I experienced my first Braxton-Hicks contractions today.  I didn't like it very much, but I gotta say, it didn't hurt as bad as when I had that gal bladder attack.  When I went to the emergency room in January for my gal bladder the doctor said that if I didn't pass out from the pain of that, that I should be fine during labor.  I don't know how he would know, because I'm pretty sure he's never shoved a kid out of any orofice on his body, and I'm going to assume he hasn't had a gal bladder attack.  But I hope he's right.  That gal bladder attack was a beast and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment