Thursday, March 18, 2010

Breakthrough

Alright, I think I'm going to spare you the deep stuff that I mentioned yesterday because I have other things to talk about. 

Today I had a great conversation with Isa.  I felt so grown up haha.  It's crazy, it's like one of those conversations where, if we were in the same country, we would sit down together, and go over everything, and, I dunno, it just felt good to talk like that.  Sometimes I sugar coat things so that he doesn't worry or get mad, and I'm pretty sure he does the same thing for me, but this time it was like he was helpless and he really needed, and wanted, my input.  Because let's be honest, I give my input all the time to him, and everyone else, and it's not always needed or welcomed. 

So the other day, I agreed to go to Mexico before the baby is born because we are both so pathetic.  Seriously, every couple of days I have these stupid break downs and I get really frustrated, and cry, and I feel like the only thing that will make me feel better is to have him with me.  Apparently, from a conversation that I had with his sister, he's the same way.  So, he was going to work extra hours (on top of his 13 a day already), so that he could send me the money for a bus ticket to Juarez when the Traveller's Alert was over and he was going to pick me up there, and I would have the baby in Mexico.  Yeah.  I agreed to this.

He told his family and friends all about it.  Today he told me that they all told him that he's crazy and he's a selfish ass hole.  They said that one day his daughter would be really mad at him for making me go to Mexico to have her because it would make her life so much more complicated.  

Today I told my mom the plan and she said that I'm crazy for  putting myself and the baby at risk like that by going to Juarez.

So after Isa told me all of that I asked him what he though.  He told me that he didn't know and that maybe everyone was right and he wanted to know what I thought.  I told him that as bad as I wanted to go, maybe we were just thinking about ourselves and we needed to think about Isabel.  (I had already thought about this, but this was the first time I had the guts to tell him.)  So I told him I would look into things and see how much it would cost and how much it would take to get papers for Isabel if she was born in Mexico.  But, I'm pretty sure I'll be staying here until after she's born.  Which makes me feel a whole lot better, and I'm sure he'll be fine with it to because he wants what's best for all of us.♥

Anyways, when we were done talking his friends were there to meet up with him to go play volleyball.  I decided to have some fun :).  I told him to blow me a kiss because I knew he wouldn't want to because his friends were there.  He argued.  He said, well you blow me a kiss!  So I did and his friends were like Oooohh!  And he said "Ay, quiere que venga ya." (I want her to come already) Then he said, "Okay, bye Guera, I love you."
I was like, "Blow me a kiss Isa.  I know you don't want to because you're embarassed cause your friends are there."  
So I finally got him to and his friends, like, freaked out.  It was pretty damn funny.  I was happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment