Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Mama

So I saw 'Avatar' today with my mom and my little brother.  Normally I try to be home after 5PM because Isai gets off work between 6&7PM his time (5&6 my time) and he calls me just about every day wether or not we're planning on talking on the webcam.  Then I thought, well, he said we're going to talk tomorrow and that today he wouldn't have any money to use the public computer.  So 3 minutes into Avatar my phone starts vibrating and it was him.  I 'dashed' out of the theater, which I'm sure was pretty amusing to anyone that watched me.  My balance while I've been pregnant has been absolutely ridiculous plus I had on those stupid 3-D glasses and I forgot that I had to go up stairs.  So my fat, prego ass more or less clomped out of the theater.  He wanted to talk on webcam. Damn it! It's not like I could leave my mom and brother stranded at the theater and my mom payed for all of it so I didn't want to waste her money. Plus she had the keys. I talked to  him for a few minutes though. His crazy ex-wife is trying to take away his rights to see his boys again. I think she's doing it because she's bitter at him for leaving her to come to the states and then getting deported and coming back to Mexico with the wonderful news of his guera fiance and our baby-on-the-way. But it's not like she hadn't moved on. She's already re-married and has another kid. And he always sent her money to take care of the boys while he was here. Then when she was using it on herself and her new man he sent it to his parents and they bought food and clothes for the boys. 
I feel like it's partially my fault. The other day he was talking to me on the phone and Edwin came into the room,

"Papi, who are you talking to?"

"Josie"

then Edwin yelled into the phone,

"Hi Mama how's my little sister?"


(The picture is of Isaac. I don't have one of Edwin yet.)


I don't think his ex knows about that, but he's 4 years old and I've got the feeling he's probably talked about his 'new mama' in front of whoever he wanted, and I know he told his aunt that "his new mama is prettier than his other one."

Anyways. Avatar was good. I won't be going to anymore 3-D movies with my mom and my little brother. They both screamed or said "OH!" really loud a few times. I'll admit that once when they were shooting missiles into the 'Treehome' I dodged one. But that's it.

Oh. Dad came home from a business trip in Phoenix tonight. When he walked in the door he was wearing a beanie but it wasn't pulled down over his ears so half of it was sticking up off his head. It looked like a homeless person had mugged a business man and stolen his clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment